Thursday, July 29, 2010

Testing out Windows Live Writer

I tried to download this program a while ago because I heard that it was easier to create blog post, but it came up with some type of error message and did not install properly.  I did my regular update for Windows just last week and here I see now this program is on my computer.  I’m just testing it out to see how it will look.

I am working on a kit and hope to have it done in the next couple of days.  If not . . . it will have to wait until the end of next week.  We will be going on a road trip along Lake Michigan in Michigan.  Can’t wait!  I haven’t been any further North than St. Joseph along the lake front and am ready to explore all the antique shops and eateries along the way.  Hubby wants to explore Sleeping Bears Dunes and possibly go to Beaver Island?  We will see what time will permit.

Anyway . . . here’s a sneak peak of the kit I’m working on.

PREVIEW

Until next time . . . Happy (digi) Scrapping!

~Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please take a minute to tell me what you think or just to say "Hi". Your comments, suggestions and/or questions are appreciated! I will respond as soon as possible.