Sunday, August 1, 2010

New kit in the store & a challenge

I have a new kit in the store . . . Days Gone By is reminiscent of vintage, old treasures and days gone by.

CC_DGBpk_PV600

For a limited time, you can get this kit for FREE!  If you check out the August 2010 All About Me Challenge in the forum, create a layout and post a link there, you can get this page kit for free.  Please check out the All About Me Challenge by clicking on the link above for complete details!

Here a some additional photos showing details of the kit:

CC_DGBpk_CU1

CC_DGBpk_CU2 

And also the layout I did for the All About Me Challenge:

MostMemorableVacation600

I am off on a road trip for now and will be back on August 6th!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy digi Scrapping!

~Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please take a minute to tell me what you think or just to say "Hi". Your comments, suggestions and/or questions are appreciated! I will respond as soon as possible.