Monday, July 26, 2010

I Remember Grandma page kit

Here's another kit that I really liked creating . . . it reminds me of the Sundays I spent with Grandma at her house.  She'd let me play with all the little goodies in her bedroom and on her dresser.  I would try on her shoes and put on her pearls.  She'd even help me apply make-up and perfume.  It was those fun things that all little girls like to do!  The last picture you will find, is a layout I created with the kit featuring my Grandmother. 

























This kit also contains 2 alphas, it is the same Amaze font, but I have included a chipboard type and a silver metal one as well.   It reminds me of the perfect cursive writing, just like Grandma would write!  Hope you enjoy this kit as much as I do!

I'll be back again real soon to show you more!

~Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please take a minute to tell me what you think or just to say "Hi". Your comments, suggestions and/or questions are appreciated! I will respond as soon as possible.