Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Adventure . . . New Blog!

I'm so excited to be starting this new blog! I have opened my store, CC's digital designs at Designs in Digital and had my Grand Opening this week!





















I have a few kits to start off with and hope to be adding more real soon! Please stop by the shop and don't forget to tell me what you think. I would love to hear your feedback . . . or if there is a specific style or type of kit you would like to see, please let me know. Please email me at ccsdigitaldesigns (at) yahoo (d0t) com with any questions, comments or suggestions you may have. I would also love to see any layouts you create with my kits.

I will be adding links for my fellow designers at Designs in Digital so you can see what they are up to too! I hope to have freebies available for you from time to time as well.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you come along with me on my new adventure!


~Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please take a minute to tell me what you think or just to say "Hi". Your comments, suggestions and/or questions are appreciated! I will respond as soon as possible.