Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Speed Scrap – Tonight 9 pm ET!

Come join me tonight over in the chat room at Designs in Digital for a Speed Scrap.  Everyone will be a winner!  Upload a layout to the Speed Scrap Gallery and post a link in the Speed Scrap forum thread within 24 hours and you will get my Oh How Time Flies add-on pack . . . FREE.  Be the FIRST to upload your layout and post your link, and you also get my Oh How Time Flies page kit  . . . absolutely FREE!

Hope to see you there!

SSAnn_PV600

Everyone who participates will get this add-on pack!

CC_OHTFaop_PV600

Be the first one done and get this page kit . . . FREE!

CC_OhHowTimeFlies_PV600 

See you in the chat room at 9:00 pm ET!

~Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please take a minute to tell me what you think or just to say "Hi". Your comments, suggestions and/or questions are appreciated! I will respond as soon as possible.