Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I know it's been a while . . .

. . . but I have great news!  I've entered the Next Designer Contest over at Digital Scrapbooking Studio and that means a FREEBIE is available.  The theme for the first round is "Daybreak" with a soft pastel palette.  I was a little rusty since it's been about 6 months since creating anything for digi scrapping, but I hope you like my mini kit.

Click on the preview image below to be taken to Digital Scrapbooking Studio's gallery where you will find the link for the download.


Enjoy and THANKS for stopping by!

~Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please take a minute to tell me what you think or just to say "Hi". Your comments, suggestions and/or questions are appreciated! I will respond as soon as possible.