Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fit for a King page kit!

Here's the results of the November Create-a-Kit challenge:


Fit for a King page kit is perfect for creating layouts about those men in your life.  It has just the right amout of masculinity and coolness.  Modern fun colors make it edgy enough for layouts featuring the younger guys too!  It is now available in my store at DID.

Here are some photographs showing the details:




Be sure to stop by my store to check it out and get a detailed list of what is included in the kit!  Fit for a King page kit

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to be back again soon.

~Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please take a minute to tell me what you think or just to say "Hi". Your comments, suggestions and/or questions are appreciated! I will respond as soon as possible.