Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another new kit in the store!

The day has been really busy and I almost forgot to post this here!  I have the October All About Me Challenge up and if you upload a layout to the gallery, you could get my latest kit for FREE!  You can also find it in the store by clicking the blinkie to my shop at the right-hand side bar.

This one is an extension and update of a kit I did earlier this year with the SNL group.  It’s call Blueberry Dreams!  Fun teal, purples and blues combined to bring you a kit with passion and lots of sparkle too!  Hope you like it!

CC_BbDpk_PV600

and here are sum close-ups . . .

CC_BbDpk_CU1

CC_BbDpk_CU2

CC_BbDpk_CU3

and the layout I did for the All About Me Challenge . . .

CelebratingUs_600

Remember, if you create a layout and upload it to the All About Me Challenge Gallery and also post a link in the forum by October 31st, you will receive my Blueberry Dreams page kit for FREE!

Until next time . . . Happy Digi Scrapping

~Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please take a minute to tell me what you think or just to say "Hi". Your comments, suggestions and/or questions are appreciated! I will respond as soon as possible.